Built by Henry Clay Latham in 1902. The Latham family owned hardware & furniture stores in Hillsboro. Henry served as Mayor of Hillsboro in 1912.
In 1957 the home was occupied by: William L. Simpson and his wife Charlotte. William was plant manager at Ball Brothers Glass.
In 1975 the home was occupied by: Donald H. Andrews and his wife Jean. Donald was owner of Adkisson Andrews Insurance Agency.